Saturday, December 27, 2008

Long Holidays & Busy Weekends

The last week of December 2008 is the longest holidays ever felt for me. It started with Christmas on 25th December, which fall on last Thursday and carry-on until tomorrow, Awal Muharram.. one of the awaited day for Muslim all over the world.

As for my daily activity, On Friday after the Christmas Day, I went to Low Yat with my other 2 younger brothers to service our dad's personal computer which he just bought for about 2 months. The seller told us the the hard drive is crash and we need to personally sumbit it to the supplier survice center in the summit USJ for quick respond, or they can do it for us but it will took around 3 weeks to 1 month, which i too damn long if u ask me! Later, we went to Bangi and had our late lunch at village view restaurant. Gee and me love to frequent this place and that day i had Siakap Laprik, Tomyam Seafood, Kailan Ikan Masin and Deep Fried Flour Squid. Then we proceeded to my apartment and took my LV, all documents related to Saujana Putra's house and also few other stuff. I also manage to have quick shower, what a pleasant opportunity since my dad's shower at Ampang has been out of order for quite sometimes. That night both of them went to watch Yes Men without me because i was too tired to tag along.

As for yesterday, I started my day quite early around 9am and had kew teaw as breakfast. Then Acap and me drove to Syabas Banting. That was my first time going to Banting and I was quite curious! We took Kesas and exit at Banting, Port Klang intersection and continue to drive until we reach jugra stadium. I just realise it was 11.15am by the time i finished with my stuff at Syabas. See how far Banting is from ampang. I decided to change the route and we head to dengkil and took the new highway from putrajaya to bulatan kampung pandan. it took us exactly one hour and the drive was more pleasant as compared to the previous one. Then Acap park the car at EPF building and we had lunch at INSAF restaurant while waiting for Achik to join us. Later we headed to SSF to buy some stuff for achik and for myself and drop by Petaling Street to buy some flower for mama. Lastly on the way back we had a quick shop at KK ampang and went straight home. I was quite of out breath by the time we reach home. I guess i should lessen my activity as my due is becoming nearer.

And as for today, I promise myself that i will stay indoor for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is the solemnization of my younger brother which will be held at Wilayah Mosque at Jalan Duta. I hope everything will be as planned and i wish them happiness ever after.. ahaha

oklah, i pun dah penat nak tulis and my BB is doing her belly dancing again... ;-) so i get to go and take my bathe. Till then love u

3 comments:

  1. superwoman nih.. hebat sungguh.
    tapi bukan haric2 cuti ke for u.
    long holiday stmt tu mcm org org keje opis jer kehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha :P suka i lah, i keje jugak la abi...

    ReplyDelete