Finally today i give in to my hubby's request - to write a blog! well i have to admit that i am not good with writing since my schooling years though i fancy reading. Reading has always been my passion, one could tell by looking at tons of books that keep adding into my collection, no matter where i reside.
I am now staying at my parents house in Ampang. I have been here since ramadhan and planning to go back to Doha and join my hubby right after my confinement period end. This thursday is my 33th weeks of pregnancy and i now have mix feeling of waiting for D day to come. Not that I did not think about D day before, but i just pretend i am gonna be ok. I guess the more you wait the more anxious you become. One thing for sure is that i can't imagine going through delivery process without Gee at my side, please GOD help me to fulfill my wish and let him be here on time. Oh my dear little angel, please be patient and wait for your abi ya sayang! I know you are a gentle and wonderful baby and loves your abi and mommy. We loves you always my little sweetheart.
Anyway, I almost done with the preparations except for few things and i plan to start packing my delivery luggage after week 34. I need to buy more disposable diapers for my newborn and a digital thermometer. Owh and stroller @ pram will wait till abi back in KL. We wont use it until our BB is about 1 month old.
So far my pregnancy has been smoothly, alhamdulillah.... hopefully till the D! aminnn. I have my own pregnancy time table which i keep track of BB movements, and things that i consider need to be highlighted. My parents have been very caring and supporting, and i love them for all their gifts from the day i was born to the day i will give them their cutes grandchildren...
congratulations!! keep it up ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks.. I hope my reader will be u ONLY! ;)
ReplyDelete