Later, I submitted everything at counter 26 on the 2nd floor and waited for my turn for payment. During this time, I notice that more people are coming and not many empty seat available. I started to worry since Ameerah is just in her 3rd weeks and considering the hygienic of that place, I approached the officer in-charge at the processing counter to shorten the time needed in processing Ameerah's passport and share my worries with them. Alhamdulillah, my request is accepted and less than 45 min, Ameerah's passport is ready. The funny thing is, most of the time, Ameerah is only sleeping. Luckily her atuk and nenek love to cuddle her and refuses to bring her stroller.. hahaha
Before going to the next stop, we drop by at a mamak stall to refill our empty stomach. I had nasi puteh with daging masak kicap and Ameerah still in her wonder-world :D. Later we stop at Tabung Haji Mini, pekan Ampang to open up Ameerah's Tabung Haji account. The money deposited was the bb shower ang paw from her akikah's. Still, she has not yet get her ang paw from her Paksu (paksu can just mail me the euro money u keep aside for me ok!) and her pak ndak (the title is still in consideration.. should we call him pak teh?? pak tam is more like it? right?? ahahaha) and owhh, psstt!! don't tell anyone yaa, Ameerah got very nice little present from her nenek (mommy think atuk also has his share in this present). Maybe Raya later Ameerah can show off her little gift to everyone.. hehe
Once we are back at home, both of us took a long nap!! hihi. Take a look at Ameerah's passport photo, very adorable kan.. be back again
Oh, I forgot to mention abi.. Ameerah's ruam susu almost disappears.. the nappy rashes cream works miracle.. only that mommy not dare to apply the cream on her face la.. still it's chemical and might be a bit poisoness.. ahaha.. will try other method for the face area..
ameerah sikat rambut keh keh keh
ReplyDeletei tot u have a new entry, rupanya ada theme baru ja... anyway good work and ameerah will luv it
ReplyDeletekinda busy nak tulis new entry opss.. mood kureng
ReplyDeletepost natal mood ka :P
ReplyDeletemommy update la....
ReplyDelete